CURIOSITY AND CREATIVITY IN EDUCATION/TEACHING
1. How to use theatre and drama as a teaching methodology for encouraging curiosity?
2. How to implement the methodology of theatre pedagogy in a teaching process and how to use it for developing creativity?
3. In what way does theatre pedagogy challenge students to participate more actively and to develop creative thinking?
4. How does theatre pedagogy foster interdisciplinary activities and how does it connect schools with preschools? How are curiosity and/or creativity improved?
5. How to encourage children to start thinking critically and to start asking related questions?
6. How can a child’s curiosity and creativity help in the teaching process?
THEATRE PEDAGOGY IN PRACTICE
1. What seem to be the most likely obstacles to implementing theatre pedagogy in the school curriculum and how to avoid them?
2. How can the application of theatre pedagogy improve the quality of teaching, educating and learning?
3. What experiences does the application of theatre pedagogy as a teaching methodology provide to teachers/educators in comparison to the traditional ones?
4. What are the effects of applying theatre pedagogy on a child’s social and emotional development?
5. What child’s problems can a teacher identify by using theatre pedagogy?
6. What obstacles have you encountered by implementing theatre and drama as a teaching methodology?
Relate your personal experience to the already acknowledged domestic and international research studies.